Welcome!

http://missburlesqueinternational.com/

Miss Burlesque International is produced by Cassandra Jane

Miss Burlesque Australia Title Holders:

The title of Miss Burlesque 2013 will be awarded to the best overall performer across a range of activities including Traditional, Neo and Unique interpretations of Burlesque. We are also looking for a winner who will actively use her Title to promote the community of Burlesque Internationally. Personality, performance, skill and presentation all form key parts of winning the competition.

This blog is run by Viviane Mae



Saturday, March 9, 2013

Harley Honey

Photo by Senorita Lolita Bonita

This is one serious Competition i threw myself into. Harley Honey is my name and I'm bringing out the Kisses, Boogie and Sexy Time. Lining the stage with the most beautiful outstanding performers in Brisbane at Miss Burlesque Queensland.
I promise to remove my corset SLOWLY... and will drop my left BRA strap for you! Tease you with a SMILE you will always remember. Wink!
You may have seen me grace a few Stages, your mums birthday or the local pub. Heck maybe you have never heard of me at all. So let me entertain you. I am the lady posing at the bar with a drink in my hand and the other on my left hip. Come with me and enjoy the Brilliance of Burlesque Brisbane has to offer.
What bought you to enter MBA this year?
I dared to leap...but have I leaped too far?
My close friends whom are also competitors encouraged me to enter this competition. And so, i did. And after learning Burlesque and watching well established performers blossom along the way... I decided to jump in the mix without looking. And here I am!
Do you feel you are stronger in Classic, Neo or Unique?
I am stronger in Unique. I like pulling ideas out and mixing it all up. And i mean in a memorable cocktail. You get it or you don't.
What do you consider your signature move?
I have this goofy grin i cant get rid of thanks to my Polynesian background. It gets bigger when you look at me..but sexier if you stare long enough... Wink!
Be seduced by Harley Honey at the QLD Heat
23/03/2013



No comments:

Post a Comment