Welcome!

http://missburlesqueinternational.com/

Miss Burlesque International is produced by Cassandra Jane

Miss Burlesque Australia Title Holders:

The title of Miss Burlesque 2013 will be awarded to the best overall performer across a range of activities including Traditional, Neo and Unique interpretations of Burlesque. We are also looking for a winner who will actively use her Title to promote the community of Burlesque Internationally. Personality, performance, skill and presentation all form key parts of winning the competition.

This blog is run by Viviane Mae



Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jag Ete


Jag Ete burst onto the local Brisbane Burlesque circuit in 2012 with an unbridled passion for bringing originality, excitement and creativity to her performances. As an established visual artist Jag Ete meticulously develops her routines to create visually stunning and elaborate costumes and concepts to embody the artful erotique while paying homage to the rich and wonderful history of burlesque. Jag Ete has appeared at local events such as; The Bombshell's Ball (Metro Arts) Diabolique (BarSoma) and Lost Movements (Coniston Lane) plus many more. Jag Ete has also featured modelled the Dr Sketchy's Brisbane and Woodford folk festival. As an emerging performance artist Jag Ete endeavours to make a very glittery and spectacular impact on contemporary burlesque culture.
Also what bought you to enter MBA this year?
I am very excited to take part in Miss Burlesque as I view the competition as an ideal platform to showcase what I've been working on for the past year. I'm really looking forward to meeting lots of new performers and showing my work on a big stage!.
Do you feel you are stronger in Classic, Neo or Unique?
Generally I am stronger in Unique as I love thinking up creative and original ideas and pushing the boundaries. However this year I am particularly excited about my Classic routine; It has a sneaky surprise and it is a lot of fun to perform. 
What do you consider your signature move?
Well my best feature are my lovely long legs and certainly put them to work !
Jag Ete is a personal friend of mine, and I must say, she is one talented lady. Come see her THIS SUNDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment