Welcome!

http://missburlesqueinternational.com/

Miss Burlesque International is produced by Cassandra Jane

Miss Burlesque Australia Title Holders:

The title of Miss Burlesque 2013 will be awarded to the best overall performer across a range of activities including Traditional, Neo and Unique interpretations of Burlesque. We are also looking for a winner who will actively use her Title to promote the community of Burlesque Internationally. Personality, performance, skill and presentation all form key parts of winning the competition.

This blog is run by Viviane Mae



Thursday, March 7, 2013

Miss Ruby Little


Miss Ruby Little may be much like Led Zeppelin, has never won a single competition she has entered BUTT she is known to have one of the Best Butts in the Brisbane Burlesque Business! It's even come close to starting Bar Brawls! For the past 2 years, Ruby has loved to make her audience laugh and often creates routines which are a little different to the norm.

What made you want to enter Miss Burlesque Australia 2013?
I entered MBA this year after some encouragement from some close friends of mine. If it was not for their belief in me I would never have entered. I also wanted to challenge myself. I tend to do quite a bit of Neo and Comedy so thought this would be a great opportunity for me to expand my skills and take my routines to a new level of awesome.

Do you feel your strength lies in Classic, Neo or Unique style?
I say I feel stronger in the Unique Category. It just make me feel like I can do so much more and be more myself. I'm still trying to figure out how to be 'me' in a classic routine.

Do you have a signature move?
My signature move is honestly making an idiot of myself. I find that the Audience and I have the most fun when I am doing a routine where we can have a laugh.


See Miss Ruby Little compete for the crown at the QLD Heats
24/03/2013




No comments:

Post a Comment