Welcome!

http://missburlesqueinternational.com/

Miss Burlesque International is produced by Cassandra Jane

Miss Burlesque Australia Title Holders:

The title of Miss Burlesque 2013 will be awarded to the best overall performer across a range of activities including Traditional, Neo and Unique interpretations of Burlesque. We are also looking for a winner who will actively use her Title to promote the community of Burlesque Internationally. Personality, performance, skill and presentation all form key parts of winning the competition.

This blog is run by Viviane Mae



Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kimmi Doll


A delicious mix of saucy minx and cheesecake cutie pie! Miss Kimmi Doll aspires to embody the sensuality, confidence and glamour that is the art of the tease. She has been an enthusiastic member of Brisbane's Burlesque community performing at various events such as RagTag Revue and Lady Marlene's @ Loft and won Audience Darling at the 2011 Fringe Bar Cabaret/Burlesque Competition. Recently Kimmi won her heat in the Lonestar Tavern's Showgirl Burlesque Competition. She is also part of the team bringing burlesque in a 1950s inspired cabaret as part of the Anywhere Theatre Festival this May titled Burlesque Bordello. Her flirtatious and cheeky persona inspire her routines and she loves to make her audience blush with delight...

What brought you to enter MBA this year?
I was hooked on Burlesque after my first class and watched the first MBA QLD Heat and got seduced by it all. These banging women of all ages, shapes and backgrounds performing these creative, enticing and sexy acts...the next year I got to be a Stage Kitty and got a fabulous backstage pass. So when I was asked by friends and fellow competitors if I was going to enter 2013 I figured I'd bite the bullet and give it my best! I'm excited to showcase what creativity and fun I can bring to the competition! It's been a fantastic learning experience already and I can't wait to perform and just have fun.

Do you feel you are stronger in Classic, Neo or Unique?
I enjoy performing them all! I love the nostalgia and glamour of Classic and the creativity and diversity of Neo....Unique is awesome because you can cut loose on the rules and burlesque anyway you like!

What do you consider your signature move?
Ohh I love a shimmy and a saucy grind! 

Kimmi Doll will be sauntering on stage in the Gold Coast Heats THIS SATURDAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment