Welcome!

http://missburlesqueinternational.com/

Miss Burlesque International is produced by Cassandra Jane

Miss Burlesque Australia Title Holders:

The title of Miss Burlesque 2013 will be awarded to the best overall performer across a range of activities including Traditional, Neo and Unique interpretations of Burlesque. We are also looking for a winner who will actively use her Title to promote the community of Burlesque Internationally. Personality, performance, skill and presentation all form key parts of winning the competition.

This blog is run by Viviane Mae



Friday, March 8, 2013

Lottie Allure


With dreams of Paris, an admiration for bygone eras and a fixation for lingerie since a concerning young age; Lottie Allure fled her country town to emerge into the compelling world of burlesque. Having professionally trained in many styles of dance and theatre, Miss Allure found her finesse when her mother introduced her to two films that nowadays are her biggest inspiration; Cabaret and Gypsy.
Known for her never ending legs and graceful stage presence, Lottie Allure has been a stage kitten in Miss Burlesque Gold Coast for the past two years… Now it’s her turn to be picked up after!
Why I entered MBA this year?
I had always wanted too but I didn't think I was good enough or 'known' enough to be a competitor. When I was asked if I was entering the 2013 heat, I thought why not use Miss Burlesque Australia as an opportunity to be exposed; to show Queensland what kind of burlesque performer I can and will be.
Do you feel you are stronger in Classic, Neo or Unique?
Being a newbie, I can't answer that yet. I haven't performed much as a soloist in the burlesque scene. I am thankful for Lady Marlene's School of Arts who has introduced me to all the different styles of burlesque but I think I love the idea of Classic the most. I admire everything it encompasses so I'm hoping that after MBA, I can say that Classic is my strength.
What do you consider your signature move?
Definitely my showgirl kicks. I'd feel lost without almost kicking myself in the face!
You can see Lottle Allure at the Gold Coast Heat
23/03/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment